Neurology Community
numbness legs and feet also swollen feet

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I have numbness in the legs from the knees down through the feet with slight swelling of both feet especially my right foot and somewhat in the ankles.In 1995 I had an MRI and took it to a prescribed Doctor who in turn gave me his results after looking at them and examining me that it was just old age,thats when I was in my 50so I figured it was because I was getting old.Since that time which I mean just with in the past three years after going to a chiropractor for some time had another MRI and this time a different doctor advised me of three ruptured disc and possible pinched siatic (sciatic) nerves,I had back surgery and the doctor removed the backs of three virtibrays to give the nerve room. Anyways I still have the problem with sorness in the leg muscles.Im 68 now and I'm sure it will never stop because no one seems to know the answer and when you get older no one really gives a darn,also I am not Diabedic.Just curious as to what you might think is the problem.

This discussion is related to Foot Numbness � tingling?.
Tags: feet

Has a kidney function test been done? Are the values in the normal range? Is your blood pressure in the normal range?

Well, because of the significant past medical history and also history of surgery, it would be difficult to say anything about the cause of your symptoms without a clinical evaluation.

What does your neurologist have to say about the possible cause in your case?

Are you on any medications currently?

Let us know what your neurologist advises and post us about how you are doing.

Regards.