Neurology Expert Forum
numbness of toes in both feet

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

numbness of toes in both feet
Posted By Charmie on December 02, 1998 at 22:17:37:

My toes and about the first quarter of my foot have been completely numb for at least 6 years. This really causes problems sometimes (especially in sandal weather) when I have hurt myself and not been aware of it until someone points it out to me that I'm bleeding. This also seems to be a contributor to not quite being as balanced on my feet as I should be, and my feet are cold.  Lately, I have noticed that my fingers feel numb fairly often, too, but not to the extent that I experience with my feet.  I'm 44, female, and not diabetic.
A related discussion, degenerative disc disease was started.