Neurology Expert Forum
numbness,pain 3rd,4th,fingers,leg numbness

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

what is the cause of this?
Unfortunately without more clinical information it is hard to give you a specific answer

With the information you provided the number of potential causes is quite large
Sensory symptoms in both the arm and leg would localize to the cervical (neck) spinal cord or higher. Alternatively it is possible to have a pinched nerve at two seperate sites ie in the hand and the leg. I cannot be more specific than this.

I would reccomend an evaluation by a local neurologist if you are still concerned
Good luck

PW