numbness/tight burning feeling in lower right leg
For the last week and a half I have had this odd feeling in my lower right leg. This is below the knee, and to the right.

I first noticed this when I was on my knees doing a diaper change on my son. It felt this tight pulling feeling, like I had a piece of tape on my leg and it was being stretched. Nothing was there, so I ignored it, but it did it again the next time I was in that position. Since then, I have noticed a numbness in this area, and the tight feeling when in certain positions also has this burning feeling associated with it. It has not seemed to get any worse, but definitely has not gotten better. There are no physical marks on my leg.

I am posting it in this forum because I also have a problem with headaches and am wondering if it is related. Since a few months after the birth of my son, I started getting headaches on the left side of my head. The pain comes and goes, and can extend down the front of my face, and my neck is often sore during this time. I am wondering if it is all related.

I am a 30 year old male. My stress levels seem to be really high lately, with an upcoming move and possible divorce ahead of me. Right now I am mostly concerned about my leg, since these headaches seem to come when I am freaking out about stuff :)

The lower spine would maybe be part of your knee symptoms like lumbar 4,3,2,1 and S1 area.  Or your knee itself may have a tear in a ligament, sometimes you don't even get swelling or reddness with that.  The headaches are probably stressed related but it wouldn't hurt to see a doctor for a good check-up. Or you can have a cervical disk problem. You may need a MRI or a Cat Scan of your head and neck. lower back too. An orthopedic dr. for the knee and a Neurosugeon for the headaches and face symptoms. Anxiety of NOT KNOWING can exacerbate symptoms, try some deep breathing, pray or hobbie to relax.  Hope all gets better soon.
Have you recently been on any lengthy plane or car trips? Is there a possibility of a DVT for you?
squidz,
StrictlyTopSecret has a good point about suspecting Deep Vein Thrombosis.

This is serious, you need to see your doctor and be evaluated.
Sometimes a piece of the clot can break off...when it gets stuck in the lung it causes a pulmonary embolism.
It could also get caught in the brain or the heart, causing stroke or heart attack.

Go to the emergency room or call 911 if you have DVT and you develop chest pain, difficulty breathing, fainting, loss of consciousness, or other severe symptoms.

You can do a search for Deep vein thrombosis to verify this.
Please let us know how it goes with you.

Wishing you the best,
Carol
Thanks for the info.

No lengthy car or plane trips, however, I commute an hour to an from work 4 days a week.

I will talk to a doctor asap, hopefully next week. This is a bad time for this.. heheheh, but I can say I am now quite scared.

The leg has not improved at all, but it also has not gotten any worse. The numbness is still there, and that tearing/burning feeling does come when I move the leg in certain positions. I told my mother about it, and she mentioned a condition called, and I am sure I am spelling this incorrectly, "Siatica", which she said she has had and it causes a numbness in that same spot I am feeling it. I have experienced some back pain in the past, usually on the lower left side, but I haven't felt it in several weeks.