numbness/tingly feeling on right side of face.
Almost 2 weeks ago the right side of my face started getting numb when I woke up in the morning. it didn't get better but worse. It has spead now to where the top of my head when touched feels like needles, my forhead on the right side feels numb and somewhat painful to the touch. My right eye feels very numb and heavy like, it has also spead down to my cheek and lip and top row of teeth, and half of my nose is painfully numb and just within 2 days now my tounge. I have had blood work done 2 times now and they ruled out shingles, and diabetes. They said my blood work shows no signs of infecton and they are stumped. I had an mri done last week along with the blood work and it ruled out blood clot, tumor or ms. the only thing thye told me that was different is that my brain is low which causes alot of my headaches. I am not waiting to get into a neurologist to try to see what is going on. I am very confused as are my dr.s as to what is going on. I just turned 30 back in October and have 3 young kids who want and deserve me to be able to do things with them rather than me wanting to just sleep as im completely exhausted all the time. They did give me some medicine to take the edge off so I can brush my teeth and wash and brush my hair without to much pain but the medicine makes me super tired.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Sometimes migraines can cause these odd sensations without an actual headache. If you have blurring of vision, nausea and see some light flashes it could most probably be due to a migraine. Sometimes metabolic disorders like hypothyroidism can cause also cause these sensations. This can be detected by a simple blood test. Discuss these options with your doctor when you happen to meet him next time. In the meantime try to identify any triggers which are aggravating your symptoms, like food or environmental factors.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.