Neurology Community
numbness

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

numbness

Will the numbness in my face go away? i always experience a metal taste in my mouth, then my face goes numb. the numbness is also in my left hand and left foot, just the left. I had a stroke recently, but i want to know if the numbness will go away.
-2 Comments Post a Comment

Thanks for writing in.
Some pain and numbness is common after stroke due to brain injury. It is very difficult to tell exactly as to when this numbness will go away. I would suggest you to consult a good rehab specialist to ensure complete recovery.
Also make sure that all your risk factors for stroke are under control. However the chances of recovery are good in your case since you have only mild numbness.
Good luck!