pain after coil embolization of jugular vein
Ok, so because I was hearing my blood flow on the left side and the interventional radiologyst said he saw a narrowing of the jugular vein, they did an angiogram the 23rd...which he said I had nothing but still went ahead and put a coil in it since the noise went away when they were testing it with the balloon.  Right after I wae up from the procedure...I start hearing the noise on y right ear!! And the headaches that I have been having are 10x worst than before...and last night and 5 minutes ago I layed on my stomach to watch tv and I started getting a headache really really bad, I feel my pulse on sides of head and forehead like rushing really fast to the point I feel my head its gonna blow...and this is all while Im trying to sit down because I get so scare.  As soon as I sit down I see spots and feel dizzy and it the bad pain goes away as fast as it came but a dull pressure pain stays.  I have been on percozet 2 every 4 hours and they really do nothing to me...I cant sleep at all.
I am 28 yrs old and mother of 2.  Really upset and scared because noone seems to now whats going on with me and now my husband thinks Im crazy and that maybe I deepresed and thats why this is happening....I could be deepressed...because noone seems to know whats going on and I want to be normal again,,,enjoy my kids and life.

Appreciate any comments.
Hi there.

I'm sorry that you are experiencing this.   I'm not sure if putting a jugular coil may impede venous return from the brain and other parts of the skull that may increase venous pressure and cause all of this pain, and your neurologist or interventional radiologist may have an answer regarding this.  Psychologic problems caused by stress or some form of depression can also heighten one's sensation of pain and make sure that you are getting enough support and counseling.  I suggest you discuss all the options with your doctors and I hope you can be rid of this pain and experience soon.  Regards and God bless.