Neurology Community
pain in area above right eyebrow
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain in area above right eyebrow

hi for past 8-10 days i have been getting contineous pain in the area above right eyebrow for which i consulted doctor, after checking doctor advised to get blood and thyroid tests done as my bp was 140/90, but all tests seem to be very normal but pain does not seem to subside, doctor advised to take crocin for such pain but can u pl tell me as to what can be the reason for this pain.  Now my bp is also 130/90 so doctor has not advised any tablets for bp as he says this pain can be mainly due to stress.  I also have asthama problem and sometimes with this pain cold comes out of nose. Pl advise.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi there. You need to be evaluated for migraines and cluster headaches, which are severe, unilateral headaches. Try stress relieving measures and behavioral therapy. You could meet up a psychiatrist for assessment of stress and if required can be prescribed ant anxiety drugs. Try salt restriction, fat free diet, exercise and good sleep. Hope these measures would make the relevant difference. Take care.
Blank
Have you been checked for sinus problems? That is the area you are discribing. Hypertension CAN cause headaches and needs to be watched at the level yours is...with serial BPs to see if you really have high BP or if it is just from the pain and seeing a MD.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...