pain in bend of right arm.
I have had left and right CTR, left and right pronator release. It has been 5 years since the last surgery.The doctors that done the surgery told me i had a compressed nerve on the left and right side of my neck. For the past 2 months i have had severe pain in the bend of my right arm.What could be the cause of this pain ? I am right handed and my arm is pretty much useless. I can't even pick up a drink glass with out severe pain !
Hi Thank you for your question. It is likely that your symptoms could be due to pinched nerve in cervical spine in which pain may be referred and perceived as occurring in the back of head, shoulders, arms or chest, rather than just the neck. Other symptoms may include vertigo, nausea (dizziness). Even then if you suffer continuous headache, please arrange an appointment with a neurologist right away who will evaluate the further underlying disorders by clinically examine you & ordering MRI or CT scan here that may be the main reasons of your headache attacks & other symptoms and can provide you an appropriate treatment. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!