pain in my head
I am a 28 year old female and have been having pain in my head for the past 2 year on and off.  My neck starts getting really stiff and then i get intense pain and pressure through the blood vessels in my head the doctors have no answers for me and just drug me up and send me home. I cant handle the pain anymore and dont know what to do. To me it feels like i have a blockage or something being pinched off in my neck. Before i start getting the pain in my head my main artarie in my neck starts to swell and is very sore, my eye sight goes blurry and my face hands and arms go numb. Ive had migraine headaches and its nothing like it.
have they checked for pressure issues?? maybe go see an eye doctor, they can usually see that sort of thing by your pupil.
Get your doctor to check that it's not a partly blocked carotid artery in your neck. You have one of these arteries on each side of your neck.

The doctor will hear something called a bruit when using a stethoscope to listen to your blood flow if you have a partly blocked artery. A bruit is just an abnormal sound in your artery.
Hi there. Migraines are vascular headaches caused due to vasodilation in the blood vessels in the brain. You need to get an MRI spine to check for any intervertebral disc prolapsed or herniation in the neck. There could be pinched nerve issues which need to be checked for by the neurologist.  Transcranial Doppler sonography may be required to check if there is vasospasm of the internal carotid arteries. Hope this helps. Take care.