pain in neck with other aches and numbness
in the last 3 weeks i have suffered with pain in neck right shoulder and arm , now travelling to left shoulder in the last 2 days my right side of face has been numb for lengths of time getting worried by what i hear ! please anyone help me

This discussion is related to Neck Pain.
You should be seen by a physician ASAP/ER visit, especially if it is worsening.

Keep us posted.
i agree that you get checked by your physician.
and if they can't answer it, get a massage or see a chiorpractor.
You need a MRI of your neck.
EVERYONE,
Please be careful when considering going to see a chiropractor, because a nurse colleague of mine was paralyzed after having her neck manipulated by a very experienced and long time chiropractor.  Although, many do not warn you before hand, this is, unfortunately, a complication that can and sometimes does occur.  Just be mindful of possible adverse side effects/occurances.
Call your primary care doctor[PCP], if you need a referral, or pick out a neurologist or neurosurgeon that you know previously and trust and go see them.  What you are experiencing deals with nerve problems that come usually from compressed vertebrae in the cervical neck region.  They can order CT scans or MRI's and make a diagnosis pretty quickly after these tests are done.  If they need to, they might also order a disk-o-gram which is a mire invasive procedure to determine if surgery is needed and where to operate.  Or, they might find a more conservative approach is better for you at this time and may suggest physical therapy, pain meds, muscle relaxers, etc.  In any case, contact your PCP to get a referral unless you have been previously seen by a neurologist or neurosurgeon for anything else, in which case call them first.

Do NOT get a massage or go to a chiropractor.  This could make things much worse.  I am an RN and am suffering from very similar symptoms right now also.  Please keep me posted as to what they recommend.  Good luck.