Neurology Community
pain in right hand and started getting cramps

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

When I went to to see rhuemtology at Royal Free Hospital. He wrote back to my GP saying that I have right index tendonitis. As I was sent a copy of the letter that the Royal Free doctor sent to my GP. The thing is that I do not understand what right index tendonitis is. That why I was given the steriod injection. When I went back to see the Royal Free doctor on the 3 August 2009 he said if it hurts again go back to your GP and ask to be send for physio. the doctor at the hospital asked me if you you where ever had a blood test done for diabete I said no. I was going to be send to have a blood test but i said no. Then on 7th August I went to my GP to ask if he can send me for physo. I told him everything. then he asked me if I ever had my blood pressure check i said no. My Gp checked my blood pressure and if was high so he listened to my heart.. My GP sent me for fasting blood test which was on the 18th August.. Then the following friday i went back to my Gp for the results for th blood test he said that they are normal and also told he has written a letter for physo and wait for 6 weeks or i can phone them up and ask how long it is going to be.. When i got home for gp i rang physo up and was told to ring back end of next week. Which i did and was told that my name was no on the computer. So I phone this again this week on wednesday 16th septmeber and was told that they have lost my letter and get a copy of the letter of my gp. As i was in so much pain with the cramps was abger with central appointment team at Finchley merorial hospital for losing my letter.. Then after 1 hour the lady from finchley memerial hospital phoned me to make an appointment for physio for tuesday the 22nd septmeber.
Two weeks back I went back to my gp for cramps and given (Napraxen tablets) to take three time a day but the thing is that they are not helping me with my cramps as they are for pain not for cramps. So I am going back to my gp again tomorrow in the afternoon because the cramps are so bad now. As i am having them all night and also all day. when the cramps start i have been crying with pain as well. pls pls could u help me.....
I will let u know the outcome...