pain on right side of stomach and back and down leg after hysterectomy
I had a hysterectomy 18 months ago and about 6 months after surgery i began to get a pain low down in groin area, near my hip, a pain in the right side of my back and terrible shooting nerve pains down my leg.  I have had x rays on my back and hip and they seem fine.  I can't point out where the pain is down my leg as its a shooting pain, almost like an electric shock. My stomach hurts all the time as though something is pulling on it.   I can't sit for long or walk or stand and it is exhausting.  Bending makes it much worse and now even laying down hurts as it seems to pull something in my stomach.  I did think it was maybe adhesions caused by the operation but after doing some reading, could it be nerve damage from the operation?  If so, what kind of tests should I have.  I would appreciate any suggestions as to what this might be as it has completely taken away my enthusiasm to do anything.
Hi, talk to your treating surgeon for complications related with earlier surgery. At times this surgery leads to blood clot formation in veins which could possibly lead to pain in legs and abdomen. Investigations like Doppler ultrasound usually detect these issues.

Consult doctor for evaluation or other possibilities