pain top of head
The top of my head has been constantly hurting. The pain also affects the back of my mouth and my back teeth. I saw my dentists a few weeks ago, and he told me that my second molar on my top left side is just now trying to come in because the root looked damaged on an x-ray. Or something of that sort, like an impacted molar? I'm not sure if that's the cause of my pain or not. It's like a dull constant ache with these quick stabbing pains. The only medicine I've tried that works was Clonazepam with was prescribed for insomnia because my headache made it hard to sleep. I'm out of it currently, but I'm getting it refilled Monday.

I also get these weird tremors sometimes where I just get a little shaky, and I have some sinus pain as well.
Thank you for your question. This may be Trigeminal neuralgia as you have typical one sided head pain extending to temple and eye( ophthalmic branch of trigeminal nerve may be involved) and sore gums of the teeth of same side (maxillary branch of 5th nerve). Trigeminal neuralgia may have a triggering factor like recent history of tooth extraction, touch, cold breeze or hot sensation etc. which you need to evaluate and avoid. Drug of choice for trigeminal neuralgia is carbamazepine but as the dose may vary according to severity therefore I would advice an oral medicine specialist consultation or at least a physician to confirm this diagnosis and get you treated accordingly. Take care.