pain/weakness on right side of neck/head
My problems started after being diagnosed with the flu in March of 2007. I had two ear infections at that time as well and the right side of my head has not been the same since. I was diagnosed with a viral ear infection in summer. I experienced- over several months- problems with dizziness, confusion, feelings of fainting, a pulsing in my ear that sounded like a helicopter or morse code.  In November, I began feeling a burning/pulling feeling in the front of my neck where you check your pulse on the same side as all the other problems. Im not sure if all is related or just a coincidence that all is on the same side?  The pain in the front of my neck eventually after a couple of weeks went away but has now returned along with a pain in the back of my neck that radiates up and into the top of my head.This pain has been a constant pain for 4 weeks now and pain medication doesn't help it. An MRI was done in summer of 2007 and again beginning of February and they were negative for Tumor, CVA or MS. I am scheduled to see a neurologist in a couple of weeks.

I also wanted to add that i also recently experienced (at the same time the pain started in the back and front of the neck) a numbness/thickness on the right side only of my tongue. This lasted for 3 weeks then got better. It felt funny to talk-hard to get my tongue to form words. I am also fatigued on my right side--it tires easily. Also, my right eye feels heavy or thick but no vision problems. Actually, to be honest, the entire right side of my head feels heavy and tired. I have also began to notice a pain/burning in my right shoulder with weakness in my right arm and hand. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Tracik