pain
1 year ago I had a c-4-5-6-7 fusion with brackets and screws. I have had stiffness and pain ever since. I already had a spinal cord injury at c4. Will they be able to keep me on hydrocodone at night for the pain or is there something else they can give me.I also have my c1-2-3- collapsing.
Oh, sure, they can give you better medications for your pain.  And the best thing you can do right now is to visit the docs who took care of your operation last year, and let them know how things are going, and they should probably do a scan of your neck to make sure their repair is holding up as it should.  You don't necessarily have to go to those specific docs...you could also go to your regular doc and have him refer you to another specialist.
Thank you for your question. It will be best that you consult a neurologist who would like to prescribe pain killers, steroid and muscle relaxants after seeing the extent of the spine problem. Other treatments could be cervical orthosis such as a soft cervical collar or stiffer neck brace to restrict neck movement until some relief. In addition, cervical traction may also be suggested by the doctor, if condition is severe. Hope this helps.