Neurology Expert Forum
painful lower leg muscle pain and stiffness
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

painful lower leg muscle pain and stiffness

Hi everyone,
First of all could of brought this on myself.  Let me go.  Last ThursdayI had the vaccination for the flu shot.  I am not allergic to eggs, granddaughter is, but I myself can not eat the whites.  Sometime they come right up.  If I eat too much get bloated and just feel awful with nausea.  Well I have diverticulosis. Sunday I did vomit and felt crumby the next day, thought reaction from the vaccine.  My cecum is a bit clogged, co thought would try a colon cleanse.  Bad mistake two days on this so miracle cure, third day that was Wednesday in afternoon started to vomit, vomit until the late night.  Did I digest anything from this cure, no.  The next day very shaky, as I know lost fluids the night before.  I rehydrated ahd a lot of muscle spasms too then but with Legatrim went away.  If I had the energy would of went to ER, but could not handle a 7 hour wait to get an IV fluid.  Well on awakening Friday, not having lower leg cramps so much, just severe pain in the lower muscles and stiffness.  Am having a little difficulty walking with this.  On a scale from 1 to 10 this lower muscle pain is at least a 7 and a half.  I can not tell now if I dehydrated myself, and left with this or had some reaction to the flu vaccine.  Today is of course Friday and without having someone drag me to the Dr's is unless I have appointment and tomorrow is Saturday and find a Doc on the weekend.  I just am a little concerned with these symptoms for they are new to me.