paralysed due to a migraine???
im a 23 yr old mum to 3 kids, i suffer with bad headaches and migraines from the age of 9. when i was 7mnth pregnant over a yr ago, i had a bad turn. my eyes went funny, the my left side of my face when numb, lips was tingly, left arm gone and my left leg, it was a suspected stroke but then everything else was fine, this lasted for 2hrs then bk to normal, i seen a neurologist and it came to a migraine. this has happened loads of times! or my it can be just my arm, or pins and needles or numbness in arm or leg. then my left arm went paralysed. i was taken into hospital, and a nurse had to take of my top, bra and get me into a gown, this last for 8hrs then i was very weak afterwards. since then again it kept having numbness or pins n needlesin leg or arm and face. about 2 months ago i had a unexplained fit and im seeing a neurologist on 17th dec. 2 weeks ago i went to bed with pins and needles in my left arm, when i woke up my arm was fine! but my left leg was paralysed. i coulnt feel anything nor move it, a week later my right leg has also gone paralysed. i have had a mri and ct scan on my head, mri on my whole spine and seen a vascular surgeon, everything was clear. but my bloods are saying they are fighting an infection yet got no infection so basically my blood is fighting my body. i am extremely tired and gone off food. has anyone had this problem??
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Was an EMG or nerve conduction studies done? What about an EEG? It could also be seizure activity, only an EEG (electroencephalogram) can help confirm this. This is done under the guidance of a neurologist. Also, metabolic disorders Diabetes Mellitus and Hypothyroidism could cause the symptoms described by you. A simple blood test could help detect diabetes and hypothyroidism. So, don't worry and discuss these options with your doctor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.