penny problem
hi this is syed ahmed quadri, i am getting a pain in my tastes as well as in my penny
from last 6 months and my penny is not errecting that much and my sperm is just like a water
give me suggestion and as well as medicines.
please help me out with this i am getting married after four months

Did you suffer from any genital injury recently? Injury can occur due to sports like baseball, biking, exposure to irritant chemicals and falls. There can be other reasons also for your condition. I would suggest you to consult a physician and undergo complete physical examination. Good luck!
Hi.

From what I can gather from your post is that you have pain in your testicles (?) and penis (?), is this correct?

This would unlikely by a neurological problem. There are many causes of penile and scrotal pain, including infections, trauma, or tumors. It would be advisable for you to consult a urologist to properly assess your symptoms.

Good luck.
Dear Syed,

This is a problem you can overcome. You have to understand the demands of the body and how much it can give you !

Do not worry about your 'sperm' being thin like water. Start eating healthy food. Start exercising regularly. Take some multivitamin capsules. One practical tip..... don not attempt to masturbate when you are not aroused! Meaning... do not do it as a regular routine. Space out your "sessions"!

Remove any guilt related to masturbation, if you are carryng in your mind.

Please consult your doctor about the pain in the scrotum (Testes). Do not worry about the pain in the penis. It is common when masturbation is done on half erect penis.

And now that your marriage is approaching, focus more on positive thoughts. Focus on how you can spend more happy and quality time with your bride.

Please feel free to contact again.

All the best.