pin, nedles, tingling, shocking on my body.
I'm having this weird pain on my skin. First it started on my tight since last Wed. Later it's speading out all over the whole body. I've experienced tingling/numbness in my toes, fingertips and now spread all to other part of body. My feet are cold. Some time I had a heat type sensation on my leg. Then little sharp pain like electric shock sesantion on my tight, feet. But it hurts and can last for a few minutes. My clothing felt like sandpaper on my body. Most of the time it feels like stinging/pins or needles...I tried to find on the internet for any similar symtomp but can't find it so far. I had a dr appointment last Friday and she said it's a virus which similar with cold, so she suggested to take Motrin, Advil. i've been taking the med but it didn't do any good. Now it gets worst. I can feel the stinging/shot running all over, even on my tongue, eyes...Besides this tingling/burn/sharp pain i don't have any fever, tireness or any kind of symtomp indicating I'm sick.

I'm desperately want to know what kind of disease do I have...And how do I diagnose for it? Also how to treat the disease.

Thanks,
Tina