pineal cyst or multiple sclerosis
  For 2-3 months I have had the following symptoms:  migraines, double vision, lack of peripheral vision in left eye, unsteadiness and "drunken" walk, nausea upon standing too fast or bending over, numbness in right leg and right face, and illegible handwriting in left hand.  After an MRI, the report showed a pineal mass that is 1.9cm and looks cystic in appearance.  Also, there is hyperintesity on the cerebellum.  My new neurologist does not thinks the mass is not causing any symptoms and is sending me for a spinal tap to rule out multiple sclerosis.  Advice?  Thanks.
Hi there.

The pineal mass may explain the visual symptoms especially the lack of peripheral vision, but I agree with your neurologist that this may not explain the gait problems.  The cerebellum lesions are likely to explain the rest of the symptoms.  The consideration of MS is reasonable and the spinal tap would really help shed some light.  You may also discuss with her what to do with the pineal mass.  

For now, have adequate rest and avoid too much stress.

Regards and God bless.