Neurology Community
pins and needles

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

pins and needles

I am an 18 year old girl and have never been seriously sick or injured. For the past year I have been getting a headache everyday. They are not always very bad but it is still there. They last at least a few hours and medication has not helpped me. The longest one has lasted was about 32 hours. Sometimes I will get a different kind of headache though. It only lasts a second but it washes over my head and even makes me take a step backwards. It's like I ran into a wall. I almost completely fell over one time. These ones only happen once every few months however. I also experience pins and needles in my hands, feet, arms, legs, sides of my torso and face. It is not always painful but half the time it feels as if someone is slowly bending whatever joint is near the pins and needles backwards. It also can burn. The pins and needles have also been going on for about 3 years now. This past month I've been experiencing sleep paralysis. However, my entire body is covered in the pins and needles and it feels as though its on fire. It's a painful and frightening experience.
I also have costocondritis, though there is no reason for me to have it. I do not do sports and have never had a surgery of any kind.
Other problems I've had are with my memory, it has always been bad but it has only been getting worse. I've remembered doing things I didn't do and dont remember things I have done. It might not seem like much but it's very frustrating. Also, my concentration has gone down. Takes more effort for me too and I become confused much easier now than say, a year ago, even a few months ago. I do have mood swings but tend toward depression. I have had it since I was in third grade, and again, that's just what I remember.
I have had an MRI and everything was normle. So if there is anything you can say that might help me find out what this is it will be much appreciated. Thank you.