Neurology Expert Forum
please need help urgently

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

please need help urgently

hii  This is about my uncle . During his childhood he was slapped hardly by a teacher on his right ear.Since then he is suffering . His symptoms include tightness in muscles behind the ear . He feels like there is some blockage inside his ear upto deep into throat .He has been to many doctors and no body is able to diagnose him correctly . I don't know what has happened to him .Current doctor diagnosed with glossopharyngeal neuralgia .

again his symptoms are

tightness inside the right ear

he feels like there is some semi liquid like hard mucus behind the right ear  upto throat which need to be released

he is mentally very sad and keep's thinking why it has happened to him
i want to help him

he is around 40 now .please give all suggestion regarding all possibilities. i really need help
Tags: Neurology
plz reply i need answer . plz
I am not a doctor...I am just commenting...My brother-in-law of 62 yrs had an Acoustic Neuroma inside of his head.  It is NOT cancerous...it is a cyst on the inner ear.  The operation took many hrs to remove this cyst.  He was dizzy, headaches so severe that he wanted to die...Don't know about your brother-in-law...but MRI's should show what he has?  MY brother-in-law is fine now...these are not cancerous...People have these for yrs, so they say and they grow slowly...I know of another person that has this cyst...she, of course, is losing her hearing slowly and they will remove it in her State... Good Luck and God Bless...hope they find out what is wrong...