Neurology Community
post concussion

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

post concussion

i was at the wrong place, wrong time and 10 guys used my head as a soccer ball, i suffered a major concussion about 8 months ago, it took me about 3 to 4 weeks to recover. i had major dizzy spells and light headedness, to vomiting and trauma. after my recover everything went back to normal and i thank the man upstairs for fully recover. just the other day i was sleeping and just before i woke up i felt like i was hit with a baseball bat, i felt me brain jolt in my brain and sleep, i woke up to feeling the same day i woke from that major concussion. i opened my eyes and the room was spinning, i felt dizzy and light headedness, i also felt sick to my stomach and threw up over the course of the day. today is day 2 and not feeling any better, I'm concerned and wandering what the hell is going on with me. I'm a pretty healthy 42 year old man, i work out 3 to 4 times a week, i jog and just started interval training with my girlfriend the night before this happened, could all the training have something to do with this. I've also just started university and was thinking all my brain work from studying could have triggered something. i have a lot of questions but no answers. i need help trying to figure out why this is going on in my brain and what i can do to help this problem. should i stop working out or keep doing what I'm doing?
GET actual help for this ASAP.....CONSULT a physician.  

You should have a scan of your head and I would recommend doing NO intense workouts UNTIL a physician says that is OK.  

Don't mess around on the computer trying to get answers, GO and consult a "real" physician about this.  
thanks and I'm in university and can't fall behind, I'm going to find a specialist on friday, but the dizziness hasn't stopped but dealing with it daily, but won't workout until i find out whats going on and thanks for the comment.
That's understandable you can't fall behind, but you need to take care of your health.  

Keep us posted.

All the best.  
You don't need a "specialist" friday. You need to go to an ER now, as in immediately . There are a number of possibilities, but an aneurysm cannot be ruled out. This could develop into blindness, quadraplegia or death, not to mention complete loss of sentience.
yeah I'm feeling a whole lot better today, dizzy spells have pretty gone, but i am going to the doctor on friday and thanks for the tips and info.