pot
HEY IM 16 AND I SMOKE WEED LIKE 5 MOTNHS AGO AND EVER SINCE I DONT FEEL GOOD?IT SEEMS LIKE EVERTHINGY IS A DREAM AND STUFF.MY CONSETRATION IS VERY SLOW ,TIME IS ALWAYS SLOW TO ME AND I GET MUSCLE TWITCHES X[
You know, I used to smoke a whole lot.  Then one time I was smoking with a few people I did not really know, and I ended up totally tripping out.  It took a few days maybe even a few weeks for me to feel better.  But I felt exactly like i was dreaming the whole time.  Well, come to find out the the weed was laced with LSD..  scarey ****...  I sometimes have flashbacks to that feeling, I know it is no fun, just try to calm yourself down when the symptoms are really harsh, that really helps!!!  MIND OVER MATTER....  hope it gets better.

You should stop smoking immediately. Smoking is deleterious to the general health of any individual at any age and even cause cancers of multiple organs or sites; but is would be especially harmful in your age.

If your symptoms still persist after a few days, you should consult your doctor for a clinical examination.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any doubts.

Regards.
This is said to be very common, the drug has altered your perception of reality. In the best way, though! It has given you the opportunity to relearn how to breathe. In order to focus completely - utterly infinitely capable in defining each and every moment in life - you  must absolutely remember to breathe. Good form by inhaling through the nostrils and exhaling through your mouth! This is your one life, live godly.
Appreciate the little things, form great posture, treat others as well as you'd treat yourself, and always remember to breathe.
im jim 29 i suffered a tbi sep of 2012 from a motorcycle accident im trying to find why i need to quit smoking anything can some one explain?