potts disease
hello doctor
i am a medical graduate i have been diagnosed potts disease on 21 december since then i am on RHEZ treatment till date.
investigation report
1- MRI  ALTERED SIGNAL INTENSITY SEEN IN D2 AND D3 VERTEBRAE. IT IS ASSOCIATED WITH LARGE SOFT TISSUE COMPONENT IN LEFT PARAVERTEBRAL WITH EXTENSION INTO THE SPINAL CANAL OF SIZE 12 MM AND 8MM
REST OF VERTEBRAL BODYARE NORMAL IN HEIGHT AND SIGNAL INTENSITY. IV DISC ARE NORMAL NO DISKITIS

2-- MANTOUX TEST POSITIVE INDURATION OF 18MM AND 20 MM ( TEST DONE ON 31 DECEMBER

3-- CBC lymphocytopenia 24% , ESR 22 mm ( normal 5 to 20 mm ) rest all  the values are normal

queries-
1-- i had back pain specially in left lateral scapular region and also sometimes in mid spinal region from last 4 months. the character of pain was intense and bruised type before i started the treatement but after one month of treatement now the pain is reduced 75% and is occasional but from last 3 days i am having pain on right upper scapular region which also radiates towards my right upper arm and little tingling is also there in my arm whereas there was no pain on my right side before this .my concern is whether this pain on right side is normal as i am on regular medicine.

2-- i would like to know whether there will be any more spinal deformity ( kyphosis) or neurological deficit while i continue my medicine and what is the prognosis.

kindly respond my query it would be of great help
maya