Neurology Community
pounding,feeling of lost balance,dizzyness,hot ear(s) face,siezure befo...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

pounding,feeling of lost balance,dizzyness,hot ear(s) face,siezure before,etc

hello , I am 18 years old. I have been having mulitple symptoms , most with my heart and head. I have had many heart tests done like a ekg,2echos,stress test,24 hr monitor. Nothing really has been found except for a possible bundle branch block and high bp . I have had many head symptoms and I am going to the neurolgist in 2 weeks. Please look at my symptoms and give me any tests I should request:

Head pressures for 4 monthes strait, had a cat scan done , showed nothing,gagging or throwing up would bring relief , has been gone for last 3-4 monthes now

3 weeks ago started to get this pounding in head , seem to get the same feeling in heart , very uncomfortable, somtimes comes with feelings of me loosing my balance,dizzyness or quick head pains or pressures.

I used to smoke marijuana, I took a big hit one time out of a bong and held it in for longer then usual, I then blacked out and my friends said I started shaking , it was the worst feeling ive ever felt for 5-10 seconds in my life , thats all I remember.
(whenever I try to smoke now , my head problems start in,and I feel like im loosing it)

Extremely hot ear or ears , & or hot face. Somtimes lasting for hours,to the point where dumping cold water on them and sitting by fan doesnt even help.

electrical currents in head

hand numbness that goes away when I move it awaking in night to it.

weird confusing uncontrollable thoughts before drifting off to sleep

pounding/dropping feeling in head all day few hours after I wake up

Any input would be great , please and thank you. I cant take it anymore.
Sorry you feel so bad.  I'm not an MD, but panic attacks/anxiety can cause the above symptoms.  The key word is "can", so I'm not saying it is or isn't - but it can wreck your whole body.  (I speak from personal experience).  The cardio results are not familiar to me, although I have heart pounding, etc and mitral valve prolapse.  So I've had all the echos, stress tests, monitors etc.  All basically okay.  The dizziness, is it accompanied by nystagmus (strange eye movements), as though the room is spinning around you, like the "drunk spins" or are you having a swimming/dizzy/off balance feeling?  Vertigo could be from inner ear probs or even panic/anxiety.  The bong hit reduces the amount of oxygen in your brain, and then you hold your breath, so the body does not have the normal oxygen/CO2 exchange and you can pass out - which can sometimes look like a seizure, so it may/may not have been a real seizure.  Anyway, like I said, I'm not an MD but those are my thoughts.  I've had all of your symptoms before so, hopefully you can get some peace in that you are not alone.

Take care:)
thank you very much , mine our the /dizzy/off balance feeling , and head pounding/ dropping and shooting upwards ? its weird but I am going to the neruolgist on the 30th , hope I can find somthing out. Thank you.