Neurology Community
prickly feeling, constant muscle twitches, swollen neck lymph nodes

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

My symptoms are so complex that I hope and pray this is the proper forum
to post and ask. Every since april I have been dealing with one issue after another. I have been for just about every autoimmune disease there is. I was taking the drug ativan for about 3 weeks for anxiety. Then after 3 weeks I stopped taking it. From there about a week later I developed some small black dots on my left foot and both hands. Then my foot started to feel as if it was asleep. Then my bones started to pop all the time with every movement. Then the prickly sensation spread all over. Next I started having really bad muscle twitches that now feel as if I have little to no muscle. When I rub my back and shoulders all I feel is bone. I thought it was vasculitis but the rheumatoid dr didn't think so. My skin turned spotty and dry. Then I noticed swollen lymph nodes in my neck that would cause panic attacks and the one in the back of my neck remains swollen. Its been almost 5 months and they are still swollen. Now even prior to taking ativan my hair started coming out a lot and I would get these small knots in my throat. Now its to the point where my bones are hurting but it may be the nerve. The drs told me to take benedryl and claritin for the itch/***** but that didn't help at all. I can't understand how out of nowhere my life has gone from bad to worse. I even quit my job bcuz I kept freaking out. I've been to dermatology for black spots on foot and hands, no help. Internal med, inf disease, rheumatology, ent, and now neurology. About a week ago I couldn't feel my throat and my gag reflex is gone. All blood work is fine...plz help.