Neurology Community
prickly sensation and numbness in the three right toes of my right foot...

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

prickly sensation and numbness in the three right toes of my right foot

I feel prickly sensation and numbness about 3-4 times a week in the three toes of my right foot, the three right ones.

I have Scoliosis. My spinal column is S form inside me when you look at its image, Not a humpbacked form.
Its curves are 10 degree in the upper curvature, and 40 degree in the lower curvature.

I have also felt a smart pain in my armpits sometimes last year, and I decided to keep my spinal columnt more traight, and it is gone now.

Please advise what does the prickly sensation and numbness in the three right toes of my right foot mean.

Thank you,
Nazli