pudendal nerve entrapment
I have recently been diagnosed with PNE from nerve tests and  instant temp pain relief from nerve block. I have tried Lyrica and Elavil with no luck. My doctor just told me he didnt know of any other medicine to help me. Do you have any suggestions I may talk to him about?I am in alot of pain when sitting and standing. I am also having bad hemmoroid problems. Is that related to te PNE. This is a terrible condition! I am ready to take narcotics to get some relief. Thank you for any help you may have without even seeing me . I am a 45 year old female. Thanks. Godlives38
What kind of nerve block did you have, and what kind of doctor did it?  How long did the effects last?  I'm in upstate NY and don't think there are any doctors around familiar with PNE.  My burning began about 3 weeks after an abdominal hysterectomy, and now it is 9 weeks later and it burns really bad all the time, but especially after sitting.