right foot vibrations
Have been experiencing foot (right) vibrations. They come and go and last for about 5 secs. Have been getting them for about 6 months now. Right big toe hurts alot. Any thoughts of how I may approach this?
There can be several reasons of your legs tingling & numbness although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Most likely your symptoms could be due to injury to a nerve, pressure on spinal/peripheral nerves (neuropathy), vitamin deficiency, lack of blood supply due to cholesterol plaque from atherosclerosis in the extremities, viral infection and use of certain medications.  In addition, atherosclerosis can also cause pain, numbness, and tingling while walking and they can also reduce blood supply and lead to numbness. Please consult your doctor to get all these possibilities evaluation in your case for further assessment. Hope this helps.