Neurology Community
right side chronic pain associated with tremors.

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

For the last year my wife has been suffering from chronic pain down the right side of he body, mostly located in the back and down her leg. the pain feels very deep rooted from the bones out. When this all started my wife was having tremors in her hands and both her family physician and psychiatrist recommended that she take propranolol for the tremors. This did stop the tremors but within four days of taking the medicine she started to have the severe pain. The doctors took her off the med but the pain has stayed and since then they have been treating for pain only with opiate drugs. Just a side note before the tremors got really bad she had an accident while up snowboarding and we believe that she had broken her tailbone. This may not have anything to do with her symptoms but I felt I should at least put it out there.  We have been to a neurologist and had CTscans as well as MRIs and they come back negative. is there anything back related or bone related that may cause this type of chronic pain that the other doctors may be missing? I'd really like to get Mysore some relief any suggestions of things to look for or ask about were willing to hear. Thank you Jason

This discussion is related to Pain in Right side of body.