Neurology Community
rsd and pregnancy

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

rsd and pregnancy

I am currently trying for baby, i have had rsd in my right leg since oct 2001 and i was wondering about my rsd and giving birth and weather this would cause it to spread even further.
thanks
Tags: rsd, pregancy
Avatar n tn
my name is kacey and im trying to help my sister that has rsd in her right hand and she is three months pregnant. i have been looking for a doctor that can help her and that takes medicade. we really need someones help that is in the austin tx area that would be willing to help with this special case. please if you can help please email me at ***@**** thank you so much