Neurology Community
seizures or spasms?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

seizures or spasms?

I have a sneaking suspicion that I may have fibromyalgia. Here are my symptoms: headaches, stiffness, tremors at night (may or may not be seizures....going to neurologist to find out for sure) I have raynauds phenomenon, dont know if that is associated or not, tension in neck shoulders and back. Are these associated with fibromyalgia or could this be something else? I am afraid to tell the dr. I suspect fibromyalgia because if it is not that I want to find out what it is. From what I understand there is no test for this and I want the tremors at night to stop and the headaches to go away.