Aa
A
A
Close
sensation of cold eyes
First time using public forum for this - getting tired of searching online without any answers/explanation.  Wondering if anyone has ever experienced or heard of coldness sensation on the eyelids?  I feel like I have cold cream or lotion on my eyelids constantly for about the past week.  It's starting to get very annoying as I feel like my eyeshadow is creased (same sensation) but when I check it's not.  In the past year, have been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy in my feet (am 39 years).  No medical history to speak of.  Fasting glucose WNL when checked in summer - last blood tests WNL - am a nurse so thinking may be on edge of diabetes.. neurologist disagreed when suggested at EMG last year (which was positive for the neuropathy).  Thinking maybe need more thyroid workup - slight wt. gain (5#) over past few months - and hairdresser saying my hair is breaking too much.   Also in past 2 weeks, have had few episodes of upper lip tingling. . . . time to see the neurologist again, huh?  
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources