sensory vs motor nerves
can sensory nerves still be reacting after motor nerves have healed..  i feel nerves still but my motor skills walking ect are fine they have recovered.

How are you?
Sensory nerves have sensory neurons and receptors to gather information from the environment. Motor nerves on the other hand innervate the muscles and cause the muscle to contract.
It is quite possible that sensory nerves may not have recovered.
What exactly are your symptoms?

symtoms are nerve feelings in back when walking and ringing in ears .. 3 months ago i was feeling nerves bad in legs and off balanced  walking .tremors in arms . thats all ok now but stiill have some of the feelings not as intense. just wondering do the nerves heal at different speeds ?   all my test have been normal

Yes the time required for the nerve to heal depends on the extent of damage. Neuropraxia is a mild grade of nerve injury while axontemesis is severe degree of nerve injury.
The regeneration of peripheral nerve occurs at the rate of 1mm/day. Depending on the extent of damage it may take few weeks to 3-4 months for complete recovery.
im at 8 months now. with still feelings in specific spots in my spine .. brain and cervical mri where normal .. function is fine but feeing are still there in middle  back and slight leg and arm .. do you think an orthopedic doctor would help?  seeeing a chiroprator now, has helped with neck .