server back pain; hurts to move
hi i'm 21 year old female and i have been having server back pain since October of 2008 but it all started with a server lower tummy pain and then went to the back. It is hard to move in and out of bed and in bed, i'm 2 kinds of mulcse relaxers (Arthrotec 50/50mg & Ratio-Liotec 10mg) and they seem not to be working. i have seen the family doctor and i dont think they are helping me.
Well, you probably need a scan done, to make sure you haven't injured your back somehow, plus it would show if you have some kind of problem with your abdomen like the kidneys, for example.  If finances are a problem, even plane black & white X-rays would be better than nothing, but it mainly shows bone and not a slipped disc, the latter of which is a possibility.  They should also draw blood and look for infection that could be making your back area hurt.

In the meantime, a trick I learned to get a little relief from my back pain is, when you're in the bed, sleep on your side with your legs bent up and a pillow between them.  Also, when you are up and about, get down on the floor and put your legs up in a chair, this takes all the weight off your back, and may give you some temporary relief.