Neurology Community
severe head aches, dizziness, blackouts, seizures and severe fatigue?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

severe head aches, dizziness, blackouts, seizures and severe fatigue?

Hi, Im 19 years old and about 3 weeks ago i went camping and out of the blue just standing there, i started getting dizzy like i was about to pass out..i started to just see black spots everywhere and could barely see...i was sweating really bad too and felt like i was going to throw up....somehow though i kept my self from blacking out but for the next two hours i could not control myself at all. my menstral cramps got ten times worse to where i couldnt even walk andstarted crying. i layed in a chair for about 3 hours not even moving. i went home and explained to my mom and she said it could be from my period and the heat. but ever since then, 3 weeks later, i have been havin severe pain in my head on the left side above my ear. it'll last for myabe 30 seconds and come again in an hour or just half an hour.  2 weeks ago though it was behind my eyes and my forehead. I also get dizzy a lot. For about a month now im always tired that its literally getting in the way of my life. i am not motivated to do anything anymore. can anyone help me? i haven't gone to the doctors yet because i haven't had time and i wanted to see if it'd go  away but it hasn't!