severe mixed sumptoms
hi...im a 20 year old male that has been trew hell and still going trew it and its getting worse! i have bad depression,my head and body is completely numb ...no feeling....i get bad pannick attacks...i am super tired all the time...i have memory loss,,,,i cant consentrate,,,i feel naushia alot...my heart always goes sooo fast...my life has been horrable and i cant deal with it anymore,,,i have been to 5 doctors ....i had exrays cat scan,blood test mri...they found mononucliosis thats it...i need help...i dono wat to do anymore...im going insane,,,nobody understands me,,,its soo bad...my email is ***@****
You can get your symptoms from circulatory problems, like high blood pressure.  Since your pulse is really fast, a doc needs to check you out and see what is going on with your heart.  Now, the mono, when you get sick with that, it can cause a variety of symptoms, which I hope you have received treatment for it, you don't want to let that go.  Whenever your heart gets to beating too fast, practice nice slow deep breathing, over and over for ten times, check your pulse before and after, and it should drop and thus you should also feel more relaxed.  Keep in mind your life is goofed up because of a medical reason, your heart to be exact, and there are plenty of medicines to get that straight, and your world will get sunny and pleasant once again.  But don't sit and stew... get thee to a doc ASAP and tell them your heart is beating too fast and you feel that numb sensation, freak out with him if you have to.