Neurology Community
sharp pain around the temple that comes and goes

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

I've been getting a sharp pain in the temple area that lasts for a second or two, it comes and goes very regularly, like a bubbleing sensation or it feels like there's some preasure when it happens. it's usually the right side, but sometimes the left, and I don't believe it's been both at the same time.  I can tilt my head sideways at work and it feels like the blood is rushing to my head, or if you plug your nose and try to force air out of your nostrills.  It also happens when I'm having to tighten and/or lossen objects at work, and I have to put a lot of strength behind it. I'm 6' 230 lbs. male.  Thank you.