sharp stabbing pain in head
i have this sharp stabbing pain in the right side of my head (above my temple) i get migraines and this is not a migraine - even prescriptions for migraines do not work! actually feels like being stabbed with a sharp object!
i have had epidorals to my neck a number of times due to chronic neck and shoulder pain on the right side.
this pain is unbearable -please help
I am having the same thing-Its right behind my right eyeball deep in my head.Its not a "head ache"-Its a stabbing sharp painWHAT THE HECK IS THIS??
Hello.

The sharp pains that you have described can possibly be due to optic nerve irritation. Some migraine headaches do involve such pains, are usually relieved with migraine medication. You need to get your eye functions checked by an ophthalmologist.

The cervical epidural injections do not seem to produce this kind of pain as a side effect.

Does the pain increase on moving the eyes ? Do you have any vision problems ?

Regards
I Also Have The Same thing Sharp Pains In The Right Side Of My Head And My Eyes Feel Tight But The Pain Goes Away When i Dont watch T.V Or Play My Game And Also I See A Small Shadow In My  Like A Small L like Shadow ,And When I Move My Eye The Shadow Drags In Back Of My View What Is That