Neurology Community
shivering

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

shivering

my left hand is shivering every time .hungry&stress cause both hand shivering.not my parents shivering.i did thyroid test.it was normal.ihave too difficult to write anything.pls help me to solve this problem.can you help me
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Generally, this kind of non-intentional tremors (shivering) occur when you are depressed or stressed due to general anxiety disorder apart from thyroid disorder. A doctor may suggest counseling or psychotherapy, physiotherapy, treating related stress and avoidance of triggering factors by doing meditations/yoga that can be helpful in recovering from the condition. Additionally, it will be helpful if you keep the tremor occurrence log where you can record and specifics the tremor, including how long they lasted, any triggering factors that you may have noticed. This will help your doctor to determine the nature of the tremor and factors that causing it, therefore what kind of treatment need to be started. Hope this information proves helpful to you.

Take Care & Regards!!!

thank you for your help.pls tell me which type of treatment taken for this condition.untill now i didnt take treatment for this condition .if you can pls help me