shivering
sir im vivek , suffering from shivering hands even when i use cell phones and moreover if do some work my legs starts shivering.but im not tired of doing work,but the thing is that i could not able to lift , around 3kg of object and walk.immediately my legs starts shivering.. could u suggest me with an medicine for this problem and clearly explain me about the cause and its effect .
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

Generally, these kind of involuntary shivering (tremors) could be associated with fatigue, stress, anxiety or a form of panic attack. Other possible causes of tremors could be overactive thyroid, Parkinsonism disease, alcohol use, certain medications, alkalosis, and low blood sugar. Sometimes previous injury may cause pinched nerve and may be a reason of tremor but this possibility remains low. Therefore, it is quite essential to thoroughly assess the all possibilities here with the help of a doctor. Hope this helps.