Neurology Expert Forum
shooting pains in head, arms, legs, hands...
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank

shooting pains in head, arms, legs, hands...

Subject: shooting pains in head, arms, legs, hands...

Forum: The Neurology and Neurosurgery Forum

For about a week now I have been experiencing frequent twitching in my left eye.  I did find some info on that subject in this forum.  What concerns me though is that I have also been experiencing sharp pains that come and go in the lower back side of my head.  I also get these sharp shooting pains in other areas including the top and front of my head. Sometimes they feel like pin pricks and other times they are strong pains that last a few seconds and then go away.
The same type of pains are frequent they come and go, it is not constant like a headache.  I also get sharp shooting pains and throbbing in my arms and frequently in my hands.  Sometimes in my legs also.  This has never occured before.  It has been like this for a little less than a week.  I have already gone to my pcp and he said if it gets worse then call him again.  I feel this isn't normal and will probably call him today or tomorrow.  I figured I would throw this out there and see what anyone thinks it might be.  Thank you

Follow Ups:

Re: shooting pains in head, arms, legs, hands... Jay 4/13/1999
(2)

shooting pains in head, arms, legs, hands... CCF MD mdf 4/20/1999
(1)

Re: shooting pains in head, arms, legs, hands... Lara 6/12/1999
(0)