shoulder pain running down the right arm and hand feeling tingly
I have pain in my right shoulder with it running down my right arm and hand.  Also feels tingly and gets worse when I lift my arm up.  Could this be a pinched nerve?  Also I have had a herniated disc for about three years between t10 and t11 could this have anything to do with it?
Hi I am demiller, I am a massage therapist, and what it sounds like is your shoulder is out, or subluxed slightly, your t10 and t11 would have nothing to do with your arm, it would have to be in the cervical area that there may be a problem, possibly your neck is out causing the pain, have you went to a chyropractor?  If not try it and you should get some relief.
Hello.

As demiller has mentioned correctly, the T10 - T11 disc protrusion does not have such symptoms. It will manifest as pain, tingling or numbness over the chest wall.

Since you have the disc problem at the thoracic level, you should have a high suspicion of the same in the cervical region. You could have a pinched nerve. Please get a neurologist's consultation and get EMG and nerve conduction study to find out which nerve(s) is affected.

Regards