skin feels like it's been burnt
hello there. few days ago i noticed a patch of my skin feels like it's been burnt, though it wasn't. it's on the left side of my stomach and goes a bit at the back. the skin feels like burnt and very tender and irratable to the touch. it has no redness, no swelling, no itching, no rash, no nothing. it's absolutelly normal looking but feels like it's been burnt. i've actually had it few times before for the past year, the other times i've had it across the arm, one side of the face and i think my leg, but now it's on my left side of the stomach. it's been about 3 days that i have it and it makes me worry if it's gonna go away or not becouse i'm anxious type of person, also makes me wonder what this actually is. i've found many similar cases on internet but never the cause. anyone knows what could this be?
anyone?
I am now expierrencing the same thing on a small part of my back. It feels like I have been burnt but there is no rash, reddness nothing and I have had no sun exposure. I have had this before on my hand but it was much worse...in fact it would tickle a lil bit and when I would lightly rub it a tremendous burning would shoot up my arm to my shoulder! Went to the doc who gave me pills for my nerves. It did help, but he had no idea why it was happening. I dont understand it and it makes me a bit uneasy!!!