Aa
A
A
Close
small bony bump under skin on forehead
hey there im a 23 yr old female and for maybe 3 yrs im not too sure i have noticed ihave a bony small bump under the skin on my forhead i have never had it checked and it hasnt grown its not painful and when i was maybe 10yrs old i fell and injured my forehead pretty badly could it be from this ?? it doesnt bother me i just wanna know what it could be
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hang on, Emm, we gotta wake up to get to you.  Keep in mind between the brain and the skin layer, there's a hard bony skull, so it isn't a neurological thingy you got on your forehead.  It's more a dermatitis issue, I imagine, probably a little benign cyst.  Lots of people get them on their bodies, I get plenty.  Now, as for the fall 13 years ago suddenly forming a bump 10 years later, I don't think so, altho it's possible a bruise formed there, and over time it's dried up and formed scar tissue and led to a bump.  So, I think if you want to really know what it is, and to be doubly safe, and besides you might want it removed for appearance sake, you should visit a dermatologist and let him have a look-see.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources