small nerve root sheath cyst at S2 level
I had an MRI and was told I have a small nerve root sheath cyst at the S2 level. I was given an antidepressant as this is supposed to help with pain, and told to come back in 4 months for another MRI. Is this type of cyst also known as a Tarlov cyst. Is this operatable ? Any info on this type of cyst greatly appreciated
What is a nerve root sheath cyst, its located at the T1 and T2 level...I have serious right arm pain and neck pain.  What is the treatment?
I had leg pain for 7-8 years.instead of seeing no many doctors there is noone to diagnosis my pain.at lasti went to do mri scan.now there is finding that i have a root sleeve cyst within the sacral canal at s2 level
found incidentally and the ortho directed the neuro surgen now.I am very panic now.when the surgery for these cysts needed.any measurements are there.pl help me