so weird but i hope im not the only one!!
so.. this happens to me all the time, and its been happening since i was just a kid (about 6 years old) i will be turnig 20 in may.

this is going to be hard to explain, but bare with me.

so, randomly about once every 2 weeks i get this really intense sensation.

you know when you think to yourself in your head its kinda like a voice right? the voice in your head?

well.. on these bi-weekly ocasions, instead of a normal voice inside my head, its a yelling voice inside my head.... like screaming! its so weird! the voice is saying all of my normal thoughts, just instead of a calm voice its a super intese yelling voice! and i cant control it! (i can control the thoughts but not the tone of the voice)

in addition, any other external noise (the sound of typing, busses outside, clock ticking, music etc.) are all exagerated as well.

other than that i feel fine, no pain, i maybe get i bit light headed but thats it. its just sometimes scary because its so weird!  also, the sensation comes on randomly and lasts about 5 to 10 minutes.

does this make sense to anyone? does anyone experience this too ever? does anyone have an idea of what this could be??

ive been trying to figure this out for over 10 years but nobody has a clue what im talking about! help??