Neurology Community
someone please give answers

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

someone please give answers

I am a 22 year old female. About a week ago i came down with a sinus infection. A few days later i started getting this horrible pain on my back. Seemed as though my skin was literally burning. After it would stop that i would get chill bumps from head to toe. The chill bumps hurt the worst. Felt like each one was a needle coming out of my skin. I checked my temp. numerous times and i never ran a fever. These last for hours of just pain. Nothing makes it stop. Now when it happens it starts in my back and goes to my bottom and the backs of my legs. And even my stomach. I cant stand for anything to touch my skin when it is like this. The lightest touch puts me in tears. It has gotten worse each day so far. And i have been getting these random stabbing/shooting pains in different places. I went to the doctor today and she stated that i had bronchitis. But since there isnt anything on my skin she does not know what it is. If it is still doing it by friday i must go back. It is killing me now. I dont know what to do. Knowing that i will more than likely be in horrible pain for the next two days. Somehow please tell me what you think might be going on. PLEASE!!!!
Dear you have a skin infection along with bronchitis.
it is folliculitis.
take Tab.Amoxycillin +Clavulanate combination tabs as BD
i mentioned that to the doctor today and they said that they really didnt think so. i seen two different doctors and they both said that they dont think they have seen anything like it. i showed them pictures of what my skin looked like when i had an episode.